• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Menu Problem

Fitter57

Question

Hi, I have been driven to complete distraction when I change the menu background on Roxio 9 to a picture from my own files and then set menu to stactic in preview it plays perfect but when I burn it to disc the menu selection will not work untill the music stops. so I have had to put the audio back to 5 sec so selection is not hampered can anybody help.

I have almost certanly put this in the wrong section sorry.

many thanks Paul

6 answers to this question

If I don't change the background or music I have no trouble at all but when I replace the menu background with one of my pictures (change to non animated menu) after I have buned the dvd I can't move (change) film selection until after the music has stoped. My rather poor answer has been to reduce the intro music repeat time to minimum. Every thing else appears to be working fine.

On the menu I am not useing thumbnails just text.

Don't quote yourself. To quote the person who you are responding to, click on the Reply button just below, and right of their post. Not yours.

It doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. If you are, it has to be something that you didn't mention.

Hi, I have been driven to complete distraction when I change the menu background on Roxio 9 to a picture from my own files and then set menu to stactic in preview it plays perfect but when I burn it to disc the menu selection will not work untill the music stops. so I have had to put the audio back to 5 sec so selection is not hampered can anybody help.

many thanks Paul

What program do you have? There is no Roxio 9 as such - there is Roxio Creator 2009 and EMC 9 and they aretversions apart.

many thanks Paul

Hi, when I go to help it tells me its Roxio Creator 9 version 9.0.546 hope that means something to you

Hi, when I go to help it tells me its Roxio Creator 9 version 9.0.546 hope that means something to you

If I don't change the background or music I have no trouble at all but when I replace the menu background with one of my pictures (change to non animated menu) after I have buned the dvd I can't move (change) film selection until after the music has stoped. My rather poor answer has been to reduce the intro music repeat time to minimum. Every thing else appears to be working fine.

On the menu I am not useing thumbnails just text.

Archived