• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Merging Songs

Fredmar

Question

Am using Roxio 9 ----Under Easy CD Creator 5 I could merge songs and record them for use in my hobby of creating photo shows. How can I do that using Roxio 9 ----???? By merging songs I am able to add photos, time to photos, etc without having to change the beginning and ending of all songs. Thanks Fred in in now Cold South Carolina ---'

1 answer to this question

Am using Roxio 9 ----Under Easy CD Creator 5 I could merge songs and record them for use in my hobby of creating photo shows. How can I do that using Roxio 9 ----???? By merging songs I am able to add photos, time to photos, etc without having to change the beginning and ending of all songs. Thanks Fred in in now Cold South Carolina ---You can e-mail your reply to me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Since there is no "Roxio 9" version, do you have Easy Media Creator (EMC) 9 or Creator 2009 (the area you originally posted in)?

If you have the full retail version of either suite, you should be able use the Sound Editor application to merge audio files.

BTW, you should edit your post and remove your email. These are public boards that are scanned by spammers looking for such info. Discussion board replies are posted here, not via email.

Archived