• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2009 - Label Creator - Auto Fill From Disc Does Not Work

tbonacci

Question

On Windows XP Professional, with Roxio Creator 2009 SP3 and the Label Creator program, I am unable to get the "Auto-Fill from Disc" feature to do anything. This worked perfectly fine with EMC9. I remember when I clicked on this link, the Gracenote icon would appear and it would find my CD information. But now nothing. I click on the link, and it does nothing.

Any thoughts? Has anyone gotten this feature to work?

5 answers to this question

On Windows XP Professional, with Roxio Creator 2009 SP3 and the Label Creator program, I am unable to get the "Auto-Fill from Disc" feature to do anything. This worked perfectly fine with EMC9. I remember when I clicked on this link, the Gracenote icon would appear and it would find my CD information. But now nothing. I click on the link, and it does nothing.

Any thoughts? Has anyone gotten this feature to work?

I've had the same problem. It seems the Options window in Label Creator is different than in other parts of the program that have CD Lookup and work just fine. The two selection boxes Label Creator won't respond, while the bottom selections in the window for Transparency etc., work just fine. Looking up the CD information in another part of Roxio doesn't bring it in to Label Creator. And yes, it worked in my EMC 8. So, I've also read that same problem occurs in 2010 as it is the same Label Creator and the problem hasn't been fixed by Roxio.

Archived