• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cant Find My Order Number To Get Started

shamish

Question

:angry can anyone help me i bought roxio back on track on the 16/01/09 and have never been able to use it it will probibly be time to upgade it again by the time roxio realizes i have a problem.

the problem i have got is i cant get back on track downloaded nobody at roxio can help with the order number i recieved from their partners (cleverbridge) the funy thing is when i downloaded the 30 day trial period it worked great i could download films and record them on to a dvd so if there is anyone out there can help me i would be very grateful for there help

1 answer to this question

:angry can anyone help me i bought roxio back on track on the 16/01/09 and have never been able to use it it will probibly be time to upgade it again by the time roxio realizes i have a problem.

the problem i have got is i cant get back on track downloaded nobody at roxio can help with the order number i recieved from their partners (cleverbridge) the funy thing is when i downloaded the 30 day trial period it worked great i could download films and record them on to a dvd so if there is anyone out there can help me i would be very grateful for there help

I too am asking for a Refund.. Software Locks up on last Disk.. i have Wasted 60 DVD media . It always locks up at 3 min 14 Sec to go as if It Does not know how to Close the Last DVD .

Digital river is where it sent me for the Refund... All I needed was my e-mail address and the last 5 Digit of the Credit card

I think Roxio is loosing it Credibility With Me.