Sign in to follow this  
gracie

Sonic Record Now Deluxe

Question

I believe I started this string a couple of years ago. I am still trying to figure it out. I see now that many more of you are getting the same or similar error codes.

px.dll: 4.0.36.500

pxafs.dll: 4.0.36.500

pxdrv.dll: 1.2.9.0

pxmas.dll: 4.0.36.500

pxsfs.dll: 4.0.36.500

pxwave.dll: 4.0.36.500

pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

I got a clue from one of you who mentioned px engine. These error codes may be from that. I tried to google these codes and only came back to this website--all of our questions.

I am using Sonic (now Roxio) Record Now Deluxe. I have Windows X (2004 Dell Dimension 8300 computer) changed both CD Rom/CD burner and DVD burner (Phillips). But it does not appear to be those drives as it did it with the old ones--that's why I replaced them. I got all the updates available for drivers and firmware. I even installed an updated Nvidia Display Driver (that caused me other issues on Internet pages--so I would not recommend this).

I can rarely get a good copy of a DVD (can't figure out why). I was able to makes copies up until about 2 years ago. (note: these are DVD's that I record off of my tv--not commerical ones)

I may revert back to the original Sonic Record Now (not the Deluxe) and see if that will help (maybe when I converted to the Deluxe is when it started going wrong).

I was thinking of trying another program--BUT I WON'T BUY ROXIO. IF WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE CORRUPTED ROXIO PRODUCTS--THEN THEY SHOULD LOOK INTO IT AND GIVE OUT A FIX!!!!!

LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE COMES UP WITH THE SOLUTION. THIS IS GETTING COSTLY!

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY THINGS TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. I have bought Reigstry Cleaners, recently paid for a Computer Tuneup Service. I bought more RAM. NOTHING HAS ADDRESSED THE ISSUE! Now I need more memory on my hard drive. It looks like I will get a larger har drive and start from scratch--AND LEAVE ANY ROXIO PRODUCTS OUT OF IT ALTOGETHER!!!!

P.S.-- CORRECTION--I AM USINGWINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL

PS--What is an px engine? Where would I lool for it on my computer? Do I need to update it? Or could it cause even more problems? Maybe it should be removed?

Does anyone know?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet