Copy & Convert 3

woodcarver

Question

I have what I think is a very unusual problem. Have read all 6 pages here and only found one topic close and that is not my problem. I purchased C & C 3 in July 08. I installed it and it worked well. Now all of a sudden, when I try to use the convert feature I get this message " video card fails to meet minimum specifications please upgrade" Well I checked the min. specs and I do meet them. I have a Radeon 9800 card. It is 1024X 768 and I have directX 9. How is it that it worked fine for 6 months and now has decided the video card doesn't measure up? More importantly, how do I fix this? Would appreciate any help.

3 answers to this question

Well Jim, I have tried all the updates, with no success. I am curious as to why it worked well for so long. Could updates have changed something? I also tried to use a trial program I found on the Net. It is called AVS video converter. It worked fine, but I really don't want to spend more money, if there is a chance I can get this program running right again. This situation is frustrating. I appreciate any insight you may have.

Archived