• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Burn A Home Movie To Disc ?

jtlm22

Question

Hi,

I have recorded a home movie for my son, and i need to burn it on to a disc, i have not got a divx player, so i dont know how to burn it to play on a normal dvd player, i have toast titanuim 9 can anyone help me please.

Many Thanks

Joseph

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I have recorded a home movie for my son, and i need to burn it on to a disc, i have not got a divx player, so i dont know how to burn it to play on a normal dvd player, i have toast titanuim 9 can anyone help me please.

Many Thanks

Joseph

Just open Toast and under video select "DVD". Add your video file to the window and burn away!

jtlm22 -It's just as revwally mentioned, you simply drag the video file to the Video-DVD format under the Video tab if you already have the video file saved. If you have a DV camera you can connect it to your system with a firewire cable. Select the Video tab in toast and power on your camera. Toast is good at recognizing most any DV camera so it should mount your camera within the project window. If not you can select the camera by clicking "Add Camera" from the File menu. At this point you have the option to import directly from the camera. Once the import is complete you simply burn the DVD by clicking the record button

Archived