• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc7 To Ultimate 2009

Yimbo2

Question

4 answers to this question

I have some EMC7 Videowave files in"My Pictures". I'm thinking of buying Ultimate 2009. Will I be able to transfer these files to Ultimate for further editing etc? - - or will they be incompatable?

If by "Videowave files" you are talking about .dmsm Videowave project files, then no. v7 project files are not compatible with later versions.

Edited by Larry

I have some EMC7 Videowave files in"My Pictures". I'm thinking of buying Ultimate 2009. Will I be able to transfer these files to Ultimate for further editing etc? - - or will they be incompatable?

What do you mean by "EMC7 Videowave files"? If you mean the dmsm project files, then they are not compatible with C2009 and you should finish the projec in EMC7. If you mean normal video files in mpg or avi format then they can be used in C2009

If by "Videowave files" you are talking about .dmsm Videowave project files, then no. v7 project files are not compatible with later versions.

Yes, I did mean .dmsm Videowave project files - and I note what you say. However, I can't finish the projects using EMC7 because the program preview os no longer

functioning - and I can't continue editing etc. Do you know how to sort this?

Yes, I did mean .dmsm Videowave project files - and I note what you say. However, I can't finish the projects using EMC7 because the program preview os no longer

functioning - and I can't continue editing etc. Do you know how to sort this?

Are you running Vista? If so, your EMC 7 isn't going to work properly.

Also, if you are running Windows XP, and you installed Internet Explorer 7, or Windows Media Player 11, EMC 7 isn't going to work properly.

Does any of this apply to you?