Sign in to follow this  
Antoniet

Retrieving My Photoshows From The Net

Question

Hi, am trying to retreive my photoshows from the net to my hard drive. Was able to do this, before Roxio. I lost many photos and photoshows when my computer crashed. I am still able to view them from the internet, but don't know how to get them back on my computer hard drive. Can anyone help me? Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi, am trying to retreive my photoshows from the net to my hard drive. Was able to do this, before Roxio. I lost many photos and photoshows when my computer crashed. I am still able to view them from the internet, but don't know how to get them back on my computer hard drive. Can anyone help me? Thanks

When your online and have your photoshows displayed, sign in, choose a photoshow, when it comes up is there a listing on the right for "Get this shotoshow on video" mpg4 file? Do you have a premium account? I should have asked that first. If so then choose that and then you will get a message that they will send you an e-mail when it is completed. Also if you open the photoshow software on your computer and choose share and just follow the instructions it will take you to where you can choose export and do so, then you will need to choose the photoshow you want to export and go from there.

Edited by Patty