• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Patrick Lee

Roxio Uploader Error Code 1576956719

Question

I have tried several times to upload a 4-minute video to YouTube but each time I get this message: Roxio Uploader error code 1576926719. Does anyone know what it means? Can anyone tell me how to successfully upload to YouTube? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Pat Lee

11 answers to this question

I have tried several times to upload a 4-minute video to YouTube but each time I get this message: Roxio Uploader error code 1576926719. Does anyone know what it means? Can anyone tell me how to successfully upload to YouTube? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Pat Lee

No quick answer so we have to troubleshoot, please bear with the following and answer completely.

Let's start with process. Is this the procedure (link) you used?

What format are you trying to upload? Did you try 4 times in a row or did you try at different times (several hours apart.) Perhaps YouTube's servers were having a problem.

When you installed Creator 2009, did you install to a clean hard drive (no malware), lots of defragged free space and with both anti-virus and anti-malware turned off> Do you run a registry cleaner?

Pat Lee

I get the same error. I have successfully posted 5 or 6 videos on you tube over the last 3 weeks. Now I have made three more videos and get this error. What does it mean? I was having fun and now I am getting frustrated.

Roxio Uploader error code 1576926719

Have you changed or updated your firewall?

Try again, perhaps it was a YouTube problem. The OP never came back so we can assume that the OP found a fix or it just started workign on its own. Too bad the OP never came back. :(

Have you changed or updated your firewall?

Try again, perhaps it was a YouTube problem. The OP never came back so we can assume that the OP found a fix or it just started workign on its own. Too bad the OP never came back. :(

I had tried three different nights. The last time I just outputed the video from Roxio and uploaded from you tube. I will try it again from Roxio, but doubt it will work. Its odd it worked at first.

Ken

I get the same error. I have successfully posted 5 or 6 videos on you tube over the last 3 weeks. Now I have made three more videos and get this error. What does it mean? I was having fun and now I am getting frustrated.

Roxio Uploader error code 1576926719

Same error here using Creator 2010. These were the steps I took:

In VideoWave, click "Output" then "Share Online" on the menu.

Click through the screens to login to my YouTube account.

File Uploads to 100% then error code 1576926719 pops up.

File length is less than 7 minutes. Can't tell if it is less than 2 GB youtube limit.

This is one of the reasons I bought this after struggling with Pinnacle Studio for years, so I would like to get it to work

Thanks,

Fezziwig

Hi, i'm getting this same problem now and just wondering if anyone has found a solution? I go to videowave, then on click on share to youtube. It uploads to 100% and then it says there was an error code, the exact same code as all the above posts. It's really weird as i had two videos to upload. Did the first one, fine then went to do the second like 10 mins after and i get this error! Please can anyone help?

Hi, i'm getting this same problem now and just wondering if anyone has found a solution? I go to videowave, then on click on share to youtube. It uploads to 100% and then it says there was an error code, the exact same code as all the above posts. It's really weird as i had two videos to upload. Did the first one, fine then went to do the second like 10 mins after and i get this error! Please can anyone help?

Try creating a new account on YouTube using a different name and pass. Other people have found that this works. It sounds like the information stored in Roxio for YouTube may be corrupted.

Ive got the same problems and i have made a new email and a new youtube acc and i have reinstall the roxio disc... and it uploaded 2 other videos the same as the others before this problem started

Ive got the same problems and i have made a new email and a new youtube acc and i have reinstall the roxio disc... and it uploaded 2 other videos the same as the others before this problem started

Sounds like something is breaking the Roxio software.

Are you running a registry cleaner? Some antiviruss software have a registry cleaner.

What are you doing to the PC in between when it works or doesn't work?

Can't one just go to utube and upload video?

I am having exact same problem using roxio 2011 - gets to 100 per cent and giver error code as above yet the same video can be uploaded perfectly through utube itself -pity - i wanted to try through roxio and please dont suggest as above that we try opening a new account and username -when you have 300 subscribers on utube you dont want to start up under another name -thats futile and pointless