Roxio Creator & My Dvd 9.0 De And Premium

markeydsl

Question

I am trying to reinstall my program, which was licensed with my computer, after a hard drive failure. I have installed all other programs, and am now trying to install this (Creator & MYDVD 9.0) back on the computer. I am running into an issue as the program seems to stop less than half way. It does not however freeze. The green bar is still moving across the installation window. I am trying to re-install on Vista premium which is the original operating system that it was released with.

the programs are roxio creator & my DVD9.0 DE and premium. I had thought that the installation was just running slowly, but the program has been running in this manner for over 2 hours.

Does any one have suggestions about how to reinstall this program? Or a procedure that would correct this error.

the computer, is a

Dell,

4 Gigs or RAM

360 gig hard drive

Windows Vista Premium

if you need more info please let me know.

Thank you

markeydsl

1 answer to this question

You have Easy Media Creator 9 - not Creator 2009 so this post was moved.

The version you have is a Dell OEM one and support (along with the installation discs) for that comes from Dell

However, did you remember to turn off anti-virus during install along with any other running application?

If it fails to install, check this KB article

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...S=set-locale=en

Archived