• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Epson Settlement

my7551

Yew uns must print yer pitcres on somit?

Well, dem folks dat kounted the cherries in dat fastfood place done kounted summit else.

Dem Epson folk made der geblinker-light say youze is out of ink; an untruth!

Zo youze runs out and gits mo.

De lawfolk gunna make demselves some loot, but gonna let u-uns git some too.

Money-ish :)

ROFLMAO! You certainly know how to draw attention to the subject matter.

Not much... $45 certificate at the Epson store OR you can jump through some hoops for an alternative benefite of 25% off Epson E-Store purchases for a total discount of up to $100 with respect to each registered printer.

The original Plainiffs will receive an amount not to exceed $50,000 to be divided amount the plaintiffs. Sounds like a Microsoft settelement. LOL

Personally, I've been using Chinese knock-offs and still get the out of ink notice even though it isn't. I just keep printing till a color runs dry.

I just reset the chip, and use the cart until the ink runs out. (Tsk!)

I've gone the bulk ink system route on my Epson R200. Auto-reset on the cartridges with a 10 second power off. Refilling is as easy as taking the cap off the bottle and pouring more in. A full set of six 4 ounce bottles costs about the same as a set of 6 cartridges.

On a couple of my HP printers I can use their informative programming to see a vertical graph that represents (by a percentage) how much ink is left in either my tri-color cartridge or the black one. The last I checked the color cartridge showed there was only 8% of ink left. I continued to print with that cartridge for probably another 20 or so 5"x7" photos at the BEST option and it still is printing !! :) . I too just keep printing till the photo comes up bad then I change cartridges.

Frank....

Archived