• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 2009

macheted01

Question

Allright, I purchased Roxio Creator 2009. I dont have high speed internet, but do have an air card which is not too bad. So needless to say I spent most of the day downloading the setup file. Pretty much wishing I would have drove an hour to the closest store and purchase a hard copy, since now I can not find the setup file in my computer anywhere. I though I had it directed to my documents which is what I usually do. This is also my first time with a computer with Vista which is slightly different and not used to it. I found the content file in my documents but no setup. I also did a search in my computer and nothing. There is a download manager file in my documents also, but that just wants to download it all again. So I need some help here because I am about to blow a fuse. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Yeah, hey I appreciate that. I was so frustrated I decided to go to the bar last night. So before I left, I went ahead and let it download again. By the time I got home at 2:30 it was all done. That is where it showed up, in the download folder. Cant wait to move, where I will be able to have highspeed internet. Plus still trying to get used to Vista. I just was not willing to jump on that wagon till now. I appreciate your response and thanks alot. That is good to know for future referance.

Archived