• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Two Movies On One Dvd - Need To Split Them

Wadmalaw

Question

Costco put all my Super 8 movies on DVD's. They also put 2 movies on ONE DVD. I need to separate them and I have tried everything. The scissors, the split icons.

Also, I can get a movie loaded with title but there is no NEXT button - Where do you go from there?

PLEASE HELP. I have about 30 of these DVD's and I want to give them to friends and family as some

have died who are in the movies and I know the relatives would love to have them. Thank you so very much.

2 answers to this question

Costco put all my Super 8 movies on DVD's. They also put 2 movies on ONE DVD. I need to separate them and I have tried everything. The scissors, the split icons.

Also, I can get a movie loaded with title but there is no NEXT button - Where do you go from there?

PLEASE HELP. I have about 30 of these DVD's and I want to give them to friends and family as some

have died who are in the movies and I know the relatives would love to have them. Thank you so very much.

You need to tell us how you are trying to do the splitting. What program are you using? You should be using VideoWave to edit them, then burn with MyDVD.

Also, you need to copy those DVDs to your hard drive, first.

Archived