• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Streamer Not Working

Rick Lavon

Question

Hi all-

Running Toast 10, OS 10.4.11 . Airport is fed from a cable modem. Streamer site times out without loading. I have trashed all the pref files as mentioned in other posts and deleted older versions of toast. I have activated Port 80 on my cable modem.What else should I be doing?

5 answers to this question

Hi all-

Running Toast 10, OS 10.4.11 . Airport is fed from a cable modem. Streamer site times out without loading. I have trashed all the pref files as mentioned in other posts and deleted older versions of toast. I have activated Port 80 on my cable modem.What else should I be doing?

really? It is working on 10.4.11

From what you are asking, it doesn't seem to be working!

"Toast 10 Titanium System Requirements

Minimum System Requirements

Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC™ G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel® Processor. PowerPC G5 or Intel processor required for encoding and viewing high definition content “If you’re using Mac OS X v10.4, click here for more information about Toast 9 Titanium”

CD, DVD or Blu-ray recordable drive*

Mac OS X v10.5.x

QuickTime® v7.x

Up to 800 MB free disk space to install all components

Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage

Internet connection required for some functionality"

If it is working with 10.4.11 then why are you asking for help then?

No...What I said was that the Toast application is working in 10.4.11...The add on application Streamer is not fully functional. It encodes the video and the application functions at the computer level..I just cannot access the streamed video online. What I am asking for is what other kinds of network settings need to be changed in order to do this. I do not have a firewall on.

No...What I said was that the Toast application is working in 10.4.11...The add on application Streamer is not fully functional. It encodes the video and the application functions at the computer level..I just cannot access the streamed video online. What I am asking for is what other kinds of network settings need to be changed in order to do this. I do not have a firewall on.

I don't have any way to test the Toast 10-bundled Streamer in OS 10.4.11. Check these pages to see if there are any tips that can help:

Stream video from your Mac to your iPhone

Take shows on the road with Toast

Archived