• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blank Error Messages ?

orgirl

Question

I am new to Roxio Creator 2009 and I am trying to creat a slide show however, I keep getting blank error messages when I go to preview and/or watch the slide show.

The little error box pops up but it is completely blank and tells me nothing? Any one else experience this? Do I need to re-install Roxio? Any ideas?

Thank you

Jennie

4 answers to this question

I'm using the Slideshow Assistant. I add the pictures, then hit preview. An error box pops up but is completely blank.

As far as my system specs I am unsure as this is a brand new computer to me. I am using Vista, my computer is a HP Pavillion Computer model: a6607c .

I found this link to my specs..maybe that can answer your question?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...351&lang=en

also, I just went into Videowave to try to work on my slideshow and again I get the same blank error there too.

Thank you :)

What screen resolution have you set? Is the Vista font size set to 96dpi?

I know that the computer is new for you but the parts may have been on the shelf for a long time. Please update the video drivers from HP (they are usually pretty good at keeping up to date). In Video Wave, go to the top menu and select tools then options and then put a dot near software. try again.

What screen resolution have you set? Is the Vista font size set to 96dpi?

I know that the computer is new for you but the parts may have been on the shelf for a long time. Please update the video drivers from HP (they are usually pretty good at keeping up to date). In Video Wave, go to the top menu and select tools then options and then put a dot near software. try again.

Well I was doing all the updates and it still wasn't working.....then I went into Videowave just like you suggested and put the dot near software an it seems to be working perfectly!

:):):) Yippie! Thanks for the suggestion!

I am new to Roxio Creator 2009 and I am trying to creat a slide show however, I keep getting blank error messages when I go to preview and/or watch the slide show.

The little error box pops up but it is completely blank and tells me nothing? Any one else experience this? Do I need to re-install Roxio? Any ideas?

Thank you

Jennie

You have not given much information except that you are having problems.

What program from C2009 are you using to create the slideshow? What are the steps you are doing? You should be using Videowave for best results.

What are your system specs, especially video card?

You have not given much information except that you are having problems.

What program from C2009 are you using to create the slideshow? What are the steps you are doing? You should be using Videowave for best results.

What are your system specs, especially video card?

I'm using the Slideshow Assistant. I add the pictures, then hit preview. An error box pops up but is completely blank.

As far as my system specs I am unsure as this is a brand new computer to me. I am using Vista, my computer is a HP Pavillion Computer model: a6607c .

I found this link to my specs..maybe that can answer your question?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...351&lang=en

also, I just went into Videowave to try to work on my slideshow and again I get the same blank error there too.

Thank you :)

Archived