• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My Own Thread

4gione

Question

Reference jan 29, 2009 post by jpiwaron "Creating Avchd Iso File In Mydvd Fails!"

Using my System 1 (with clean install of Creator 2009 SP3), I was using MyDVD to burn an iso image of a AVCHD w/menu project:

Project contains 2 x 14 min slideshows; slideshows were created in VideoShow, then added into MyDVD project. AVC and 2x pass encoding was selected.

Rendering finished at 100%, then iso image was not created and there was the following error:

Project_BuildToDevice() AuthorScript call failed. Error while  Writing Format

on the Drive destination that the iso image was supposed to be burned to, there was a mysterious folder called "BDMV".

This has occurred with 2 different MyDVD projects.

previously, i had created a short, test AVCHD MyDVD project and it burned successfully to iso image, so perhaps this error is associated with the size of the MyDVD project - the MyDVD Projects that failed were rather large (one took 20 hours and the other took 36 hours to render).

any ideas?

I also am having the exact same problem, but I did a Clean reinstall of Roxio 9 , Blue Ray Plug In and SP3, I've tried many different settings and formats of HD. Please Help! Also is it possible to have motion menus on a AVCHD Disc?

2 answers to this question

Archived