• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Digital River?

Soldriver

Question

After spending my hard earned money for Toast Pro and an additional 4 bucks of endless downloads for 2 years I have now been told by Digital River that I have had "too many download attempts" (I apparently reached 30).... The small problem with their analysis is that I have actually had no successful downloads since the program seems to like to time out on me after between 17 and 600 megs (and multiple hours) of downloading. Roxio's indication of stopped downloads being restarted where they left off seems to be, generously, a pile of bullsh*t.

Apparently Digital River is as frustrated as I am...... the problem is they have my money and I have nothing but diminishing hope. Neither Roxio or Digital River's customer service boards seem to be familiar with the concept of returning email...... so. I am wondering if anyone knows the corporate office address of Roxio so I can call on them in person and politely ask them for my money back. Alternatively, has anyone had a similar experience and found a reasonable way to successfully resolve issues with either of these companies

Thanks in advance.

Soldriver

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived