• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ending A Photoshow

jayandsue

Question

Hi,

I'm making a photoshow in Photoshow Version 6.0, and I can't figure out how to end it. When the last photo is displayed, the photoshow automatically loops back again, so that it plays continuously. On the old version of Photoshow, the photoshow would end and roll credits for music, etc. Anyone know how to make the photoshow end after the last photo is displayed in Version 6?

Thanks,

Susan

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I'm making a photoshow in Photoshow Version 6.0, and I can't figure out how to end it. When the last photo is displayed, the photoshow automatically loops back again, so that it plays continuously. On the old version of Photoshow, the photoshow would end and roll credits for music, etc. Anyone know how to make the photoshow end after the last photo is displayed in Version 6?

Thanks,

Susan

Are you talking about when you preview it, the slideshow loops. That is only in the preview mode, once you finish the project and save it, it will have ending credits and it will not loop. Save a slideshow and then play it and you will see what I mean. Play it on your online page, then if you don't like something you can delete that in your online page and go into the program and make any changes that you want to see. It is, however, different then v5 in that it doesn't display the credit information separately, you just fill in the beginning ones and they use that info for the ending credits.

Archived