Burning

raguser1

Question

I've Roxio Creator 2009 When I play a movie after I have burn it from a downloaded movie the the sound is in sync, by the end of the movie the sound is 2 seconds out of sync. What could be causing this to happen.

When I play it on the computor the sound is sync from beginning to end.

Bill

2 answers to this question

I've Roxio Creator 2009 When I play a movie after I have burn it from a downloaded movie the the sound is in sync, by the end of the movie the sound is 2 seconds out of sync. What could be causing this to happen.

Bill

Is that the file or the burned DVD?

If it is the file and the burned DVD is out of sync, there are several availble fixes that you may eant to try. First make sure you have no malware on your computer, then defrag. your hard drive, Shut down all other running programs. When you go to burn from MyDVD, select to burn to an ISO file - name it and where you want it created. Download and run VLC. You can play the ISO file on your computer. If it looks OK, copy the ISo file using Creator Classic or VC&C.

Bill

In what format is the downloaded movie? Where did you get it?

If its a heavily compressed movie, you can well get out-of-sync when its uncompressed and reformatted for DVD.

Archived