• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Poor Customer Service

garyhjr

Question

I have had it with Roxio/Sonic. bought the software week before 10 came out. tried the calling thing 3 times before I had to go to work after the holidays one on the phone for a hour and half! the other two times for a hour! so I sent a email! took them 10days to respond! and all they could say is to call! WELL i work 10 plus hours a day and only get three half hour breaks. so trying to call and get through is a JOKE! the second email stated that if they don't hear from you that the issue was resolved!

Well I have bought a lot of software over the years for the Mac and PC. Toast 4, then toast 6. before 7 (same type of issue. 4 days before it was released Same SCREW JOB) then I finally bought toast 9. screwed again! also bought popcorn 1 and 2. and 3 various software for the pc side. WELL GUESS WHAT ROXIO/SONIC. I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN.

2 answers to this question

I have had it with Roxio/Sonic. bought the software week before 10 came out. tried the calling thing 3 times before I had to go to work after the holidays one on the phone for a hour and half! the other two times for a hour! so I sent a email! took them 10days to respond! and all they could say is to call! WELL i work 10 plus hours a day and only get three half hour breaks. so trying to call and get through is a JOKE! the second email stated that if they don't hear from you that the issue was resolved!

Well I have bought a lot of software over the years for the Mac and PC. Toast 4, then toast 6. before 7 (same type of issue. 4 days before it was released Same SCREW JOB) then I finally bought toast 9. screwed again! also bought popcorn 1 and 2. and 3 various software for the pc side. WELL GUESS WHAT ROXIO/SONIC. I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN.

You haven't bought anything from me - this is not Roxio/Sonic but just users! If you have a complint get in touch with Roxio/Sonic directly :unsure:

Archived