• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Extracting Audio From Raw Video Clip

imbgs

Question

Brand new to 2009. I have raw vieo with audio on it, but audio I want is in the middle of the raw footage. The beginning has no audio. The clip has 4 scenes and the extract audio all extracts the first scene. How do I get the scene I want which is the 4th and last. I am also using this audio as a voice over under another video clip.

7 answers to this question

Use Media Manager to select the scenes. Then click on the 4th one and right clcik to select the audio. :)

I'm in my storyline, and I've split the scenes so as to isolate the scene from which I want to extract the audio, for insertion elsewhere in the video. Where do I right click to get the "Extract Audio" command?

I'm in my storyline, and I've split the scenes so as to isolate the scene from which I want to extract the audio, for insertion elsewhere in the video. Where do I right click to get the "Extract Audio" command?

You can't do it from Storyline or Timeline. Read Posts 2 and 4, of this thread, again. It may seem hard to do it that way, but it is easy once you have done it a few times.

Brand new to 2009. I have raw vieo with audio on it, but audio I want is in the middle of the raw footage. The beginning has no audio. The clip has 4 scenes and the extract audio all extracts the first scene. How do I get the scene I want which is the 4th and last. I am also using this audio as a voice over under another video clip.

The Extract Audio feature extracts the audio for the whole clip. You will have to separate the 4th scene as a separate video clip to be able to extract the audio only for that scene.

Thanks how do I separate them?

Archived