djps55

Photoshow Video Engine

Question

:angry2: every time i try to export my photoshows(desktop version) to my computer,i receive this message

cannot activate the roxio video engine because this application has been installed too many times.

windows vista home premium

2gb

avast anti-virus

spybot

ad-aware

any help out there for this problem?

tried roxio support help ticket last week,still no reply.

All, we believe we fixed this problem as of a few days ago. It turned out to be much more complicated than we first thought.

Please try to activate burning on PhotoShow 6 and let us know on this forum if you are still having problems.

i tried to export to computer,i let it try to export for 1hr. 15mins.it never got past processing audio(0%)have been doing all the things that roxio told me to try,but always receive same results. :angry:

i tried to export to computer,i let it try to export for 1hr. 15mins.it never got past processing audio(0%)have been doing all the things that roxio told me to try,but always receive same results. :angry:

The Roxio PhotoSHow export to computer works just fine.

COuld you describe your process step-by-step?

What audio files are you trying to use. You may have a DRM (copyright protected) issue. What format?

What audio files are you trying to use. You may have a DRM (copyright protected) issue. What format?

the same audio/wav files i am using in photoshow 5/crazytalk 5/crazytalk 6 and all my video projects.some from my cds/some i recordered using my voice.

do not have this problem in photoshow 5 and have done everything roxio said to do to help resolve this issue.

now they want me to do clean install of windows.i tried that once before,when they said to do it and still received same results.

photoshow6 had this problem before and they came out with a update.once updated i was able to export for about a week,then exporting problem was back. <_<

the same audio/wav files i am using in photoshow 5/crazytalk 5/crazytalk 6 and all my video projects.some from my cds/some i recordered using my voice.

do not have this problem in photoshow 5 and have done everything roxio said to do to help resolve this issue.

now they want me to do clean install of windows.i tried that once before,when they said to do it and still received same results.

photoshow6 had this problem before and they came out with a update.once updated i was able to export for about a week,then exporting problem was back. <_<

So what updates happened between the time it exported properly and now? Obviously something changed on your system that broke Photoshow.

All, we believe we fixed this problem as of a few days ago. It turned out to be much more complicated than we first thought.

Please try to activate burning on PhotoShow 6 and let us know on this forum if you are still having problems.

roxio told me to do clean windows install,i did this and before i downloaded any security software,i installed photoshow 6 and still received same results,it stayed in processing audio,after 52 mins. it still said 0% :angry::glare:

roxio told me to do clean windows install,i did this and before i downloaded any security software,i installed photoshow 6 and still received same results,it stayed in processing audio,after 52 mins. it still said 0% :angry::glare:

Does it work if you leave out the audio?

Thanks for the info........... :rolleyes:

do you know is has been months and i still can not export videos to computer(wmv) roxio support gave up on trying to resolve problem

Do you have Premium account with Photoshow 6? If so, login to you account webpage and see if there is a link to download Photoshow 5. Download that and install it. The SimpleStar Photoshow 5 you have might not be the same or not up to date as the Roxio Photoshow 5.

Let us know how it goes.

do you know is has been months and i still can not export videos to computer(wmv) roxio support gave up on trying to resolve problem

Would you be able to send us some logs? There must be something system specific that you and some others are seeing. If you agree, I will send you instructions. So sorry this has been a problem for you.

Please only one thread runnig at a time. You make the decsion on which one. Download and run gspot on that wmv file to see what codecs are used. I assume that you have a prewmium account because that is the only one that will allow you to upload video. Have you tried PhotoShow 6?

Maybe some file was broken, you can delete all assets in Vista: C:\ProgramData\PhotoShow Shared Assets or XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PhotoShow Shared Assets ,uninstall PhotoShow 6, then downlaod the newest PhotoShow 6 build from "My Account" page in web site, install it, I think all features will be work well.

Maybe some file was broken, you can delete all assets in Vista: C:\ProgramData\PhotoShow Shared Assets or XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PhotoShow Shared Assets ,uninstall PhotoShow 6, then downlaod the newest PhotoShow 6 build from "My Account" page in web site, install it, I think all features will be work well.

i tried that and still received same results,i can export to facebook and my photoshow online,but still can not export to computer(wmv),i have been also using my photoshow 5,that i bought from simplestar,so if i want to export my projects,i use photoshow 5.

This thread is too long to read through entirely. Roxionline asked you a question and you never replied.

If you upload the PhotoShow on line, do you get the option to download a mp4 file? If so, do that and do what you want with it.

This thread is too long to read through entirely. Roxionline asked you a question and you never replied.

If you upload the PhotoShow on line, do you get the option to download a mp4 file? If so, do that and do what you want with it.

yes,i can upload to mp4 format

Would you be able to send us some logs? There must be something system specific that you and some others are seeing. If you agree, I will send you instructions. So sorry this has been a problem for you.

what are instructions for sending those logs

Guest ivanatrox
what are instructions for sending those logs

Please PM me your e-mail address.

Ivan

Please PM me your e-mail address.

Ivan

Ivanatrox asked for a Private Message (PM).

I deleted your email address (you don't want spammers harnessing your address).......click on ivantrox's avatar (picture) and on the left of the screen that opens up, just below the profile picture you will see send a message, click on it and follow directions.

Edited by ogdens

Ivanatrox asked for a Private Message (PM).

I deleted your email address (you don't want spammers harnessing your address).......click on ivantrox's avatar (picture) and on the left of the screen that opens up, just below the profile picture you will see send a message, click on it and follow directions.

thank you