• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bluray Plug-in

Tgunz

Question

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS BLURAY PLUG-IN THAT COMES WITH CREATOR 2009 ULTIMATE. HOW IT IS BURNING TO THE DISC? 16X9 480P, 16X9 720P OR 16X9 1080I. ESPECIALLY NOT BURNING TO A BLURAY BURNER AND USING A REGULAR DVD. SO, IF I SHOOT HD VIDEO AND INGEST IT INTO 2009 I CAN GET ONE HOUR OF REAL HD VIDEO ON A REG.DVD AND PLAYBACK ON ANY BLUERAY OR PLAYSTATION 3?

Edited by Tgunz

6 answers to this question

NOT QUITE SURE HOW TO TAKE YOUR COMMENT ABOUT PLEASE DON'T SHOUT. I DID NOT THINK I WAS SHOUTING.

I KNOW YOU CAN BURN HD VIDEO FROM A HARD DRIVE CAMERA TO 2009. I WANT TO INGEST HDV VIDEO FROM TAPE INTO 2009. HOW DOES IT BURN IT TO A NON BLURAY DISC?

NOT QUITE SURE HOW TO TAKE YOUR COMMENT ABOUT PLEASE DON'T SHOUT. I DID NOT THINK I WAS SHOUTING.

I KNOW YOU CAN BURN HD VIDEO FROM A HARD DRIVE CAMERA TO 2009. I WANT TO INGEST HDV VIDEO FROM TAPE INTO 2009. HOW DOES IT BURN IT TO A NON BLURAY DISC?

All caps is considered shouting. It is Ok if you have an eyesight problem but let us know please.

Creator will burn an AVCHD disc to a standard DVD blank. It is very slow. It will play only on your computer or a Blu-ray player that will play an AVCHD dis.

HD on Standard DVD uses the AVC codec which compresses the video much higher than MPEG 2 on standard video DVDs. When I create a AVCHD on standard DVD project with menu, here are the estimated times given by MyDVD:

HQ 1920x1080p 40m24s

SP 1920X1080i 50m16s

LP 1440x1080i 1 hr

EP 1280X720p 1h24m31s

These disc are burned using the Bluray format and will NOT play on a regular DVD player. Also WinXP does not support this format and needs a special driver. Vista does support this format so all you need is Bluray software like Cineplayer 5 which is included in Creator 2009. Several users have already confirmed that these discs will playback on the PS3.

Edited by ggrussell