• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Two Or More Recordings On One Disk

Monty26

I'd like to use one CD as backup, and write something on it daily to include the work I did that day.

There seem to be two ways to do that on Roxio 5.0 Easy CD Creater. but neither of them work I tried disk-at-once with allow another recording checked. And I tried TRack at Once Don't Finalize. I can record the first day OK, but when I record the second day, the first day doesn't seem to be on the disk when I look at DRive D with the Windows XP explorer.

Is it possible to get two or more recordings on one disk, and if so, how?

I'd like to use one CD as backup, and write something on it daily to include the work I did that day.

There seem to be two ways to do that on Roxio 5.0 Easy CD Creater. but neither of them work I tried disk-at-once with allow another recording checked. And I tried TRack at Once Don't Finalize. I can record the first day OK, but when I record the second day, the first day doesn't seem to be on the disk when I look at DRive D with the Windows XP explorer.

Is it possible to get two or more recordings on one disk, and if so, how?

Read this http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=122 read the part about Data Project - Import Session. Also when you have opened the Data Project go into the Help and read up on Sessions. Get back on here if you have any questions.

Archived