CD key

ibelieve21

Question

6 answers to this question

It was close to the weekend when he posted. He may not have been able to contact them, yet.

I canceled my order. Then I ordered Videowave 8 . was not happy with that either. I have record now 8 premier. and I will go back to using Pinnacle Studio 10 for my video editing and movie making needs. It has some problems but I can live with them I thnk.

It was close to the weekend when he posted. He may not have been able to contact them, yet.

i just ordered it today. do you think it will work tomorrow? i looked at my order imformation and it says it still in process. do you think i should download it again or just wait to talk to them tomorrow

i just ordered it today. do you think it will work tomorrow? i looked at my order imformation and it says it still in process. do you think i should download it again or just wait to talk to them tomorrow

I would call them tomorrow, if it does not work. I have not downloaded any of the versions of EMC that I have.

I canceled my order. Then I ordered Videowave 8 . was not happy with that either. I have record now 8 premier. and I will go back to using Pinnacle Studio 10 for my video editing and movie making needs. It has some problems but I can live with them I thnk.

Yikes! Sounds like you went a little wacko. ROFLMAO!

Archived