• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhs To Dvd

fojo

Question

8 answers to this question

try plugging your USB cable in the back ports of your computer. for some reason it worked for me . let me know if this worked for you-

thanx for replying-i was using the cable and also without the cable.

i still do not see the usb device in safely remove or stop device.

As I said earlier - I wouldn't worry unduly about that

The 'safely remove hardware' is really meant for pen drives or other external storage devices (so that you don't pull it out if the computer is still accessing the data on it)

As the adapter is just a connection from a VCR, there's no data stored in it to lose

As I said earlier - I wouldn't worry unduly about that

The 'safely remove hardware' is really meant for pen drives or other external storage devices (so that you don't pull it out if the computer is still accessing the data on it)

As the adapter is just a connection from a VCR, there's no data stored in it to lose

sorry for the eralier stupid remark i wrote

thanx for your help- now i understand-this usb device does not have a storeage device.

so is ok just to unplug the device, when i am not using it.'?

sorry for the eralier stupid remark i wrote

thanx for your help- now i understand-this usb device does not have a storeage device.

so is ok just to unplug the device, when i am not using it.'?

so sorry!!!!!!!,

i ask for your forgiveness!!!

when i go to the task bar and open safely remove hardware device, i do not see the usb device.[even though i have it plugged in] is this normal?

try plugging your USB cable in the back ports of your computer. for some reason it worked for me . let me know if this worked for you-

Archived