• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Backontrack3 Suite

willy48529

Question

Disaster Backup always locks up on the last DVD at 3 minute 14 second to Go. As if The progam does not know how to close the last DVD .

It is Very Destressing to go thru a 30 gig back that takes 2 1/2 hours just to Have the program LOCKUP . ( The Computer doesnot lock up since the Computer Time clock still gives the accurate time. I have let this program run for over an hour waiting for the LAST 3 minutes 14 seconds to continue.

I have UNINSTALLEd the virus Checker

Changed DVD drive.

Stop INDEXING.

Turned off Pagefile,

And WASTED 60 DVD DISK.

All Because The BACKUP will not finish the LAST 3 minutes 4 Seconds in all the 10 times I have tried to Get a Set of Disaster DVD's

I used Backup my pc from Seagate, Then updated to Vertis Backup My pc when Vertis Bought out Seagate , Then Seagate was bought out Stomp and I purchase that , Then stomp was purchased By Sonic.. and all worked Fine , But Now that Roxio/Sonic has joined forces .. The Software doesnot perform.

Anyone Know a cure for this, Since Roxio/sonic Tech website Does not list Support For BACKONTRACK But they Say they will give SERVICE on the SAme Dropdown Site ..

I got 24 days on my being able to get a REFUND .

1 answer to this question

Disaster Backup always locks up on the last DVD at 3 minute 14 second to Go. As if The progam does not know how to close the last DVD .

It is Very Destressing to go thru a 30 gig back that takes 2 1/2 hours just to Have the program LOCKUP . ( The Computer doesnot lock up since the Computer Time clock still gives the accurate time. I have let this program run for over an hour waiting for the LAST 3 minutes 14 seconds to continue.

I have UNINSTALLEd the virus Checker

Changed DVD drive.

Stop INDEXING.

Turned off Pagefile,

And WASTED 60 DVD DISK.

All Because The BACKUP will not finish the LAST 3 minutes 4 Seconds in all the 10 times I have tried to Get a Set of Disaster DVD's

I used Backup my pc from Seagate, Then updated to Vertis Backup My pc when Vertis Bought out Seagate , Then Seagate was bought out Stomp and I purchase that , Then stomp was purchased By Sonic.. and all worked Fine , But Now that Roxio/Sonic has joined forces .. The Software doesnot perform.

Anyone Know a cure for this, Since Roxio/sonic Tech website Does not list Support For BACKONTRACK But they Say they will give SERVICE on the SAme Dropdown Site ..

I got 24 days on my being able to get a REFUND .

I Fixed the problem.......

Solution was to Get a Refund, Put the installation in dvd into my new DVD shreader... Case solved

Archived