• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Newbie To Tivo Desktop Question

hybucket

I have just downloaded the TiVO Desktop and it is working, picking up what's on my NOW PLAYING list on my TiVO HD.

How do I transfer programs to DVD? I have Roxio Creator DE on my (Dell) computer. Will that work? I have looked in various places and come up with all sorts of different DVD transfer programs. What is the easiest (and probably cheapest) way to do this?

Also, will TiVO Desktop download HD content, and will it transfer to DVD (albeit in SD)?

I have just downloaded the TiVO Desktop and it is working, picking up what's on my NOW PLAYING list on my TiVO HD.

How do I transfer programs to DVD? I have Roxio Creator DE on my (Dell) computer. Will that work? I have looked in various places and come up with all sorts of different DVD transfer programs. What is the easiest (and probably cheapest) way to do this?

Also, will TiVO Desktop download HD content, and will it transfer to DVD (albeit in SD)?

Which verion of Roxio Creator DE do you have? It could be Creator 2009, Easy Media Creator 10, 9 etc. You might have better luck asking that question on the Dell forums since the version you have was specifically limited to what Dell wanted to have available.

Archived