• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Batch Video Popcorn?

johnnyenmiami

Question

5 answers to this question

Popcorn 2 says that you have the capability to batch process video. I have not been able to find out how to do it. Does anyone know how to do that?

What kind of video? Are you starting with a VIDEO_TS or with individual videos that aren't authored to a VIDEO_TS folder? Also, I'm presuming you're wanting to batch export to one of the player formats and not trying to make a compressed video DVD, right?

What kind of video? Are you starting with a VIDEO_TS or with individual videos that aren't authored to a VIDEO_TS folder? Also, I'm presuming you're wanting to batch export to one of the player formats and not trying to make a compressed video DVD, right?

Yes I am trying to batch from a video_ts folder. I would like to set a bunch of seprate videos to convdrt to one of the player formats (ipod).

Yes I am trying to batch from a video_ts folder. I would like to set a bunch of seprate videos to convdrt to one of the player formats (ipod).

Okay. You can work with one VIDEO_TS folder at a time. When you have the folder selected in Popcorn click the Options button. In the window that appears, click the top button and choose Custom. Popcorn will create a list of each title set that exists in the VIDEO_TS folder; separating them into categories of movies and extras. All the movie titles will be selected and none of the extras. Place a check mark by each title you want to batch convert and click Okay. Now click the red button to access the window to choose your export format. You know the rest.

Okay. You can work with one VIDEO_TS folder at a time. When you have the folder selected in Popcorn click the Options button. In the window that appears, click the top button and choose Custom. Popcorn will create a list of each title set that exists in the VIDEO_TS folder; separating them into categories of movies and extras. All the movie titles will be selected and none of the extras. Place a check mark by each title you want to batch convert and click Okay. Now click the red button to access the window to choose your export format. You know the rest.

Okay. Now that I understand that. I have one more question to be answered. If there is more than one movie in a video_ts folder, will it export them as seperate movies or as one big track.

Okay. Now that I understand that. I have one more question to be answered. If there is more than one movie in a video_ts folder, will it export them as seperate movies or as one big track.

I answered my own question! :)

If there are multiple videos on a disc. Such as a disk that has more than one episode. It will record them as seperate video traks!

Archived