• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Faster Export ?

Dudad221

Question

Using Videowave from Creator 2009, I'm wanting to save some clips as 1080p MPGs and it seems to be going OK. But, I don't care to watch the exported clip in the preview in real time, and it appears that is a limiting factor in how long the export is taking. Is there a way to tell Videowave to just crunch the data as fast as it can and don't bother with showing me the progress?

-Chris

1 answer to this question

Using Videowave from Creator 2009, I'm wanting to save some clips as 1080p MPGs and it seems to be going OK. But, I don't care to watch the exported clip in the preview in real time, and it appears that is a limiting factor in how long the export is taking. Is there a way to tell Videowave to just crunch the data as fast as it can and don't bother with showing me the progress?

-Chris

LOLLOL! No. That is called encoding and rendering. No such thing as crunching it.

When my video productions are being encoded, I usually kick back and have a couple of beers.