• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dell W/roxio, Wanting To Add Files To Ipod, Help...

sansone

Please...

Hello,

I'm new, I have the Roxio that comes with the Dell, I burn cd's all the time, download etc, and I have all these songs in my Roxio, where do I go to send these to my Ipod?

Thank you,

Ask Dell. It is doubtful that your stripped down OEM version has that capability.

That's what I was thinking... I'm so not savy on this stuff, I was hoping my kids would be more help., So I need to get the upgrade?

then it'll be as easy as doing the cd stuff? which is really easy.

Thank you for the reply.

You're welcome. You are lucky that you still have kids at home to help. They will find a way to do it. :)

That's what I was thinking... I'm so not savy on this stuff, I was hoping my kids would be more help., So I need to get the upgrade?

then it'll be as easy as doing the cd stuff? which is really easy.

Thank you for the reply.

If you could give a little more info. as to what you want to do, it would be helpful to make sure you need to upgrade. You don't absolutely have to have Roxio to rip the songs you have on your cds to your ipod, you need itunes. But to burn cd's , you'd want something like Roxio. So if you get a chance, maybe add a little more info.

If you could give a little more info. as to what you want to do, it would be helpful to make sure you need to upgrade. You don't absolutely have to have Roxio to rip the songs you have on your cds to your ipod, you need itunes. But to burn cd's , you'd want something like Roxio. So if you get a chance, maybe add a little more info.

You can burn CDs with iTunes also.

I was sort of thinking it might be the ECD/DVDC 6 "music library" ... I guess we need to have the OP advise us which Version is being used ... :huh:

Version 6 was like nothing before it and like nothing after it, so if it is V.6, the answers will be different than anything else.

Lynn

Archived