• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Copy And Convert Hang

J-banga

Question

Hi guys,

I recently updated my Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate to SP3 and now on startup the program says "You do not have a current enough version of IE, need 5.5 or Later" but I have IE 7???? But any way I just close that screen and it opens as per normal. Now most things work ok but when I go to the video converter, it takes a long time to load and then when it does load, you know how you are presented with to source buttons? You can select disc source or video file source right?

Well the video file source seems to have no issues, but lets say I select a DVD disc to try and convert (Non - Copyright Protected obviously) as soon as I click the Disc source button, the program hangs and does nothing for an extended period of time before vista alerts me that the program is non-responding and I close the program down.

The specs of my laptop are as follows: T9500 2.6ghz core 2 duo, 3GB ram, Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit with ALL the latest windows updates, Nvidia 9500m gs 512mb ddr vram, 320Gb HDD, TV tuner, Web cam, I have a microsoft wireless game controller reciever connected if it matters? Realtek ALC660 integrated sound card (with the latest sound driver (2.19 I think))

Oh and I am using Nvidias 179.13 graphics drivers and reluctant to change them as they are by far the best performing so far.

Thanks in advance for your help,

J-banga

2 answers to this question

Hi guys,

In an unusual occurence this issue has decided to fix itself and I am no longer having the problem.

Thanks,

J-Banga

Hi guys,

I recently updated my Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate to SP3 and now on startup the program says "You do not have a current enough version of IE, need 5.5 or Later" but I have IE 7???? But any way I just close that screen and it opens as per normal. Now most things work ok but when I go to the video converter, it takes a long time to load and then when it does load, you know how you are presented with to source buttons? You can select disc source or video file source right?

Well the video file source seems to have no issues, but lets say I select a DVD disc to try and convert (Non - Copyright Protected obviously) as soon as I click the Disc source button, the program hangs and does nothing for an extended period of time before vista alerts me that the program is non-responding and I close the program down.

The specs of my laptop are as follows: T9500 2.6ghz core 2 duo, 3GB ram, Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit with ALL the latest windows updates, Nvidia 9500m gs 512mb ddr vram, 320Gb HDD, TV tuner, Web cam, I have a microsoft wireless game controller reciever connected if it matters? Realtek ALC660 integrated sound card (with the latest sound driver (2.19 I think))

Oh and I am using Nvidias 179.13 graphics drivers and reluctant to change them as they are by far the best performing so far.

Thanks in advance for your help,

J-banga

Archived