Blurry Pictures On Creator V9

littleone

Question

I CREATED A SLIDE SHOW WITH CREATOR BASIC V9 AND ADDED MUSIC.WHEN I PREVIEWED IT,IT IS FINE.I CREATED A FOLDER TO SAVE IT.WHEN I WENT TO PLAY IT ,IT GOES TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND THE PICTURES ARE BLURRY BUT SOUND ID FINE.HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS.WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM ANYONE.THANK YOU

12 answers to this question

Are the pictures blurry or just lower resolution?

Remember that if you are making a slide show; you are making a movie and the resolution will be typical 740 by 480. (Ignoring or the moment high definition). The slide show will never be the hight quality of the original photos. Also any preview will not give you what you will see on a TV. Burn the project to a DVD RW and watch that on the TV.

Ok, Ok...calm down... calm down :huh:

Of course I'll try...OP could try here..

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry242882

:rolleyes:

That's not much help ! :angry:

Since we don't really know where the OP sees the problem or how the OP made the disc. telling the OP to try a different program may not be the right solution.

Perhaps discretion is the better part of being deleted and/or banned! :o:angry2: In other words, enough of your posts here.

I CREATED A SLIDE SHOW WITH CREATOR BASIC V9 AND ADDED MUSIC.WHEN I PREVIEWED IT,IT IS FINE.I CREATED A FOLDER TO SAVE IT.WHEN I WENT TO PLAY IT ,IT GOES TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND THE PICTURES ARE BLURRY BUT SOUND ID FINE.HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS.WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM ANYONE.THANK YOU

Knock off the caps! It's considered shouting.

What program are you using, in that stripped down version of EMC 9?

Archived