Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • 0

Loading Plug And Burn On Easy Vhs To Dvd


taram10
 Share

Question

Help!! Have installed Easy VHS to DVD, whenever I try to use "plug and Burn" I get error box " Proxy manager has stopped working" followed by another error box " RoxWizardLauncher module has stopped working" Have used installer cleanup utility package and re-installed. Same result. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Edited by taram10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Help!! Have installed Easy VHS to DVD, whenever I try to use "plug and Burn" I get error box " Proxy manager has stopped working" followed by another error box " RoxWizardLauncher module has stopped working" Have used installer cleanup utility package and re-installed. Same result. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Hi taram -

 

This is usually caused by a faulty install. The best way to resolve is to do a clean install of the product::

 

Clean install instructions for Creator 2009 on Windows Vista

Clean install instructions for Creator 2009 on Windows XP

 

While these directions work for C2009, just replace "Creator 2009" with your product.

 

Thanks,

 

Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Thanks Jon, I did all that you suggested again, still same result, any other ideas, ready to send it back

 

Hi Taram -

 

This is a pretty specific error and those steps fix about 90% of folks with install issues. The remaining 10% is *usually* system related on the computer - system updates, pover all maintenance of the computer, other programs installed, etc.

 

We can troubleshoot further if you like with detailed system specs, etc, but just want to make sure you're a happy camper whether you get the software to work or need to return it. It's up to you.

 

Take Care,

 

Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
The instructions unfortunately assume you know how to open the hidden folders

The articles have been updated with instructions on how to show "hidden folders".

 

Thanks for mentioning it.

 

Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...