• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating Great Disc Labels with Toast

bilwhite

Question

I am reading from my email that Roxio forward to me about creating CD labels with Toast. I have yet to locate in my Toast 7.02 where i can create any labels that the article is discussing about being able to do this. It also

acknowledge that this is possible included in Toast 7. Titanium not that iam interested but it does say that it is possible. I can not locate anything in Toast that will allow me to create Cd labels if anyone has please provide me with this information for my son. I am loss so if someone from Roxio would provide with the information as it is in the email Digitial Media report dated 4/28/06 that I receive from them monthly.

1 answer to this question

I am reading from my email that Roxio forward to me about creating CD labels with Toast. I have yet to locate in my Toast 7.02 where i can create any labels that the article is discussing about being able to do this. It also

acknowledge that this is possible included in Toast 7. Titanium not that iam interested but it does say that it is possible. I can not locate anything in Toast that will allow me to create Cd labels if anyone has please provide me with this information for my son. I am loss so if someone from Roxio would provide with the information as it is in the email Digitial Media report dated 4/28/06 that I receive from them monthly.

Bundled with Toast 7 is the application Discus RE. It is in the "Additional Software" folder that's inside the "Toast 7 Titanium" folder. There also is a full version of this software sold by the developer at www.magicmouse.com. He's about to release a new version 4 of his full version.

Archived