Tivo Menu Style?

didolgi

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a TiVo DVD Menu style available? I've found references in the forum to a style for the MAC products, but I haven't found any for the PC side.

Thanks.

Creator 2009 has over 80 menu styles, but I have no idea what the hell a Tivo menu style is.

You can make your own, out of any of the 80 + styles available.

Sorry - I guess I wasn't specific. On the MAC products there is a menu style that emulates the TiVo interface perfectly. I was looking for the same on the PC side. Creating one is possible, but given some of the elements would be copyright TiVo I'm not sure if its possible. I know Roxio has an agreement with TiVo, so I thought it was worth asking.

Sorry - I guess I wasn't specific. On the MAC products there is a menu style that emulates the TiVo interface perfectly. I was looking for the same on the PC side. Creating one is possible, but given some of the elements would be copyright TiVo I'm not sure if its possible. I know Roxio has an agreement with TiVo, so I thought it was worth asking.

Here are the menu styles in Toast 10. (thnks to macaholic). None are marked as TiVo style. Which one is it?

I don't see the TiVo style in the default install, but here is a link to forum posting showing a download location for Toast 8 version of the menu.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...c=15850&hl=

TiVo DVD Menu Style

Sorry nothing like that here BTW, you are looking at a version of Toast that is 2 versions behind.

I downloaded the Mac style. It was just a PhotoShop file. You can do that yourself if you have an image editor that opens .psd files. Unfortunately, Photosuite doesn't. Just open the .psd file and save each layer as a separate JPEG. Use those in a MyDVD project.

Ah! I didn't realize that. I'm not a Photoshop user, but I do have access to it at work. I'll pull all the elements out and make my own menu style. Thank you.

Archived