• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Std. Vcr To Roxio Creator 2009 Special Edition

svflyfisher

I connected a standard VCR to the Video Capture USB Device with a standard 3-plug cable.

It is not recognized at all. Do I need a driver of some sort or do I need some sort of Card and what are they? TV Tuner Card or a Video Capture Card??? What are such?

Running a Del 2.6 GHz Pentium-IV PC with Windows- XP.

Thanks!

I connected a standard VCR to the Video Capture USB Device with a standard 3-plug cable.

It is not recognized at all. Do I need a driver of some sort or do I need some sort of Card and what are they? TV Tuner Card or a Video Capture Card??? What are such?

Running a Del 2.6 GHz Pentium-IV PC with Windows- XP.

Thanks!

Yep, sure do---Do you have the USB Capture Device installation disk that comes with the device ?? If so, you need to install the drivers first. Be sure to plug the capture device into a USB port on the computer "before" you install the drivers. After installation of the drivers, check the "Device Manager" and under the heading "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" you should see the new drivers that were installed, if completed correctly. However, when you unplug the USB capture device, they won't show there any more until the next time you plug it in.

Frank...

Archived