• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Streamer And Eyetv Integration Adding Videos

digiprod

Question

I am running Toast 10 with Streamer 2.0 on the same Mac that I have EyeTV 3.1 on. I have installed Streamer on my iPhone. How can I have EyeTV integrate with Streamer so recorded shows can be seen on my iPhone from the road? Do I actually have to drag in each video manually?

I would like a recorded TV show from EyeTV to automatically get added to Streamer. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I am running Toast 10 with Streamer 2.0 on the same Mac that I have EyeTV 3.1 on. I have installed Streamer on my iPhone. How can I have EyeTV integrate with Streamer so recorded shows can be seen on my iPhone from the road? Do I actually have to drag in each video manually?

I would like a recorded TV show from EyeTV to automatically get added to Streamer. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Not sure if this helps but I'm sure you know you can already stream from eye tv. it gives a link if you set it up in preferences. I'm guessing you just want all your shows in one place like the streamer menu.

Wayne

Archived