• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Message To Change Display Settings

mars305

Question

I got almost the same problem. There is an error message when trying to open the Edit Video - Advanced

The message is:

Change Display Settings

The current display settings does not meet the minimun requirements for this application. Please

change the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels or higher, and the color quality to 16 bit or

higher.

My system is:

INTEL PENTIUM D CPU 3.0GHz, 2 Cores

Operating System: Windows Vista Business Ver. 6.0

RAM: 2 DDR Gigs.

Video Display: NVIDIA GE FORCE 7300GS Adapter RAM= 256Mb

Monitor Display: Samsung LCD SyncMaster 2233sw (Running at 1920 x 1080 TRUE COLOR 32 bit -Resolution, rated @ 60Hz)

I do not know what to do then, because when I step down the resolution rate to 1024 x 768 it works, but the footage looks too stretched, terrible.!

With the rest of graphics applications i.e Photoshop, CorelDraw, Vegas 8.0 Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc. it works fine.

4 answers to this question

I got almost the same problem. There is an error message when trying to open the Edit Video - Advanced

The message is:

Change Display Settings

The current display settings does not meet the minimun requirements for this application. Please

change the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels or higher, and the color quality to 16 bit or

higher.

My system is:

INTEL PENTIUM D CPU 3.0GHz, 2 Cores

Operating System: Windows Vista Business Ver. 6.0

RAM: 2 DDR Gigs.

Video Display: NVIDIA GE FORCE 7300GS Adapter RAM= 256Mb

Monitor Display: Samsung LCD SyncMaster 2233sw (Running at 1920 x 1080 TRUE COLOR 32 bit -Resolution, rated @ 60Hz)

I do not know what to do then, because when I step down the resolution rate to 1024 x 768 it works, but the footage looks too stretched, terrible.!

With the rest of graphics applications i.e Photoshop, CorelDraw, Vegas 8.0 Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc. it works fine.

Go into your display settings, and check to see if your DPI setting is at 96 dpi. If not, change it to 96 dpi.

And, your problem has absolutely nothing, in common, with the thread that you hijacked.

Archived