• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
gramma

Photoshow 5 Desktop Software Malfunction

Question

I never had this happen before, but I have been working on a slideshow of archived family photos for a while now. I deleted a couple of photos I thought were putting a drag on the show, and it seemed to work perfectly. I closed the program, unfortunately without burning the completed show to disk, and went to bed. When I reopened the program the next day, and watched the show to check it before burning, the show played the deleted photos! This threw the music back off its pace. I clicked on the "view all" screen, but the 2 photos were not displayed; instead, there was a camera icon in their places. When I clicked on on of them to go to the edit screen, the missing photos showed up as black windows. When I tried to go back to the view all screen, the program stalled. When I reopened the program and show, again, the deleted photos were depicted with camera icons. When I tried to delete them, the program closed. The next time I opened the show, I opened the trash icon, but the photos did not appear there either. I trashed the whole photoshow and started over, but the same thing happened when I again tried to edit out a couple of pictures. Repeated closing and opening the program and restarting the computer has not helped. I cannot get rid of the pictures from the slideshow, nor can I delete the missing picture camera icons from the show. Other edits I had made also reverted to their originals. (some photos I added or moved, were back to the way they were before moving, or did not appear at all.) Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

Edited by gramma

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet