• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Runtime Error And Other Problems

joetuba

Question

I'm not sure if this is related or not but since installed a Haupapauge WinTV-HVR 2250 on my system I seem to be having all kinds of problems.

1. I can no longer preview the video when I try to capture it. It does record but I can't see while it is capturing. Prior to installing the card I was able to preview.

2. The most annoying aspect is I get a runtime error when I try to switch the directory of where I am saving the files. "Program C:|Program Files\Roxio\media Import 10\MediaCapture10.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I downloaded the program updates and have the latest version 10.1.226 (Build : 112B62A, R03) I also believe I have the latest version of DirectX 9 that I downloaded earlier this afternoon.

I also checked and I have the most current Bios from Dell.

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

System Model Dell DXP061

System Type X86-based PC

Processor Intel® Core2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 2.5.3, 11/22/2007

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 2.00 GB

Available Physical Memory 1.12 GB

2 answers to this question

2. The most annoying aspect is I get a runtime error when I try to switch the directory of where I am saving the files. "Program C:|Program Files\Roxio\media Import 10\MediaCapture10.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I don't know if it is just a typo in your post, but

Program C:|Program Files\Roxio\media Import 10\MediaCapture10.exe

is not a legal file spec.

Couple things wrong: the "Program" before C: and the | after the C: instead of \.

Stan

Edited by rosest

I don't know if it is just a typo in your post, but

Program C:|Program Files\Roxio\media Import 10\MediaCapture10.exe

is not a legal file spec.

Couple things wrong: the "Program" before C: and the | after the C: instead of \.

Stan

One typo but that is what the error message window says. "Program C:\Program Files\Roxio\media Import 10\MediaCapture10.exe

is not a legal file spec."