• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Order Number Disappeared

KJJ

Question

I went to go to the www.myorder.com/roxio and go to my order for a redownload. I have the extended download service. The screen says my order doesn't exist! I just bought this last month. Where did it go and how do I get to it? Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

I went to go to the www.myorder.com/roxio and go to my order for a redownload. I have the extended download service. The screen says my order doesn't exist! I just bought this last month. Where did it go and how do I get to it? Any ideas?

You may have to wait until Monday to call Roxio/Digital River. Do you have the order number? Check again later today; they may have been doing some maintenance earlier.

You may have to wait until Monday to call Roxio/Digital River. Do you have the order number? Check again later today; they may have been doing some maintenance earlier.

Thanks.

I have all the paper work for the order! Now all I have to do is find the correct phone number to call.

Thanks.

I have all the paper work for the order! Now all I have to do is find the correct phone number to call.

Questions After Purchase

If you have questions about payment, product download, shipping or general status of your order, please call 1-800-656-5443 or click here for further assistance. Please note Customer Service can not address technical issues.

(from the support page - right column)

Questions After Purchase

If you have questions about payment, product download, shipping or general status of your order, please call 1-800-656-5443 or click here for further assistance. Please note Customer Service can not address technical issues.

(from the support page - right column)

Thanks. I called them and all is well after discovering a very confusing issue!

For all who have read this and can't get to their order, here is the buzz. If you use the Email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card used, you will only get your most recent order; so if you have ordered anything on line after you ordered Creator 2009, you will not get to the download site.

To get there, you must use the Enter Order #, and here comes the confusion......the password they want is to enter the order # again. How bizarre is this?

Thanks. I called them and all is well after discovering a very confusing issue!

For all who have read this and can't get to their order, here is the buzz. If you use the Email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card used, you will only get your most recent order; so if you have ordered anything on line after you ordered Creator 2009, you will not get to the download site.

To get there, you must use the Enter Order #, and here comes the confusion......the password they want is to enter the order # again. How bizarre is this?

Glad you got waht you needed and thanks for posting that order and password information.

Archived