dvd burning and copying

stadsklev

Question

Please help if you can.

I've spent three days trying to solve this issue.

I use Winxp, Videowave and Roxio dvd builder 7.

I also have Nero dvd burner if needed.

I have successfully made and burned my movie onto a dvd that plays fine in both computer and tv/dvd player. BUT the disc has a huge file of jpgs that are too large that I do not want to make available to the people who buy my dvd. Why is this file there? It is not needed for the movie to play, as I have made a copy without the jpg file, and it plays fine on the computer.

What I want is to burn the movie only, and also add a different file of small jpgs to the disc.

I can not figure anyway to do this and I've made about 20 coaster so far trying.

Thanks,

Mark

2 answers to this question

Please help if you can.

I've spent three days trying to solve this issue.

I use Winxp, Videowave and Roxio dvd builder 7.

I also have Nero dvd burner if needed.

I have successfully made and burned my movie onto a dvd that plays fine in both computer and tv/dvd player. BUT the disc has a huge file of jpgs that are too large that I do not want to make available to the people who buy my dvd. Why is this file there? It is not needed for the movie to play, as I have made a copy without the jpg file, and it plays fine on the computer.

What I want is to burn the movie only, and also add a different file of small jpgs to the disc.

I can not figure anyway to do this and I've made about 20 coaster so far trying.

Thanks,

Mark

You must have had the "save original images to disc" option selected when you did the burn.

Ironically that is just the feature that most people want with their slideshow!!!

As Walt suggested, clear the option in Advanced options when you click burn. If you are making many copies you may want to burn to File so you can use Disc Copier to make copies as needed, without rendering again.

Archived