Lic Key Number....

pleasehelpterri

Question

I can't burn dvd from my Photoshow 5 and I am really hoping after I somehow find the Lic. key # I will be able to. I have been trying to get this solved for weeks. I tried to register the product and photoshow is not on the list of product names to register. When I open PHotoshow it asks for the lic. key number. Photoshop 5 will let me make a show but it willnot burn. Gets about 9% and says it was unable to . Of course you cant burn from the online version. I am a premium member. I am very disappointed this has turned to be such a mess. Thanks for kind advice

Edited by pleasehelpterri

2 answers to this question

I can't burn dvd from my Photoshow 5 and I am really hoping after I somehow find the Lic. key # I will be able to. I have been trying toget this solved for weeks. I tried to register the product and photoshow is not on the list of name of product to register. When I open PHotoshow it asks for the lic key number. Of course you cant burn from the online version. I am a premium member. I as very disappointed this has turned to be such a mess. Thanks for kind advice

Were just fellow users on here, try this http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...2CS&PARAMS=

I can't burn dvd from my Photoshow 5 and I am really hoping after I somehow find the Lic. key # I will be able to. I have been trying to get this solved for weeks. I tried to register the product and photoshow is not on the list of product names to register. When I open PHotoshow it asks for the lic. key number. Photoshop 5 will let me make a show but it willnot burn. Gets about 9% and says it was unable to . Of course you cant burn from the online version. I am a premium member. I am very disappointed this has turned to be such a mess. Thanks for kind advice

i am having the same problem ........untill we caN RECOVER THE KEY #

WE ARE JUST LOST DUCKS IN TALL WEEDS !!!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE ROXIO WOULD TRY & HELP !!!

I HAVE VOWED I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT THE INSTALLATION DISC !!!