• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Wave Tv Safe Zone

joro

Question

My questions have to do with the TV Safe Zone on Video Wave. 1- Is there any way to AUTOMATICALLY size photos to fit in the Safe Zone when adding them from a Photo File to Videowave ? I am doing a major project of Civil War Sites and have over 3000 photos that I eventually want to show on the TV. If I just allow them to be "cut off" at the Safe Zone it changes the composition oif the photo too dramatically on some photos; 2- If not, is there any way to resize the photos as a group ? Right now I have to run them all through the editing process one at a time. Thanks -- Roy

2 answers to this question

My questions have to do with the TV Safe Zone on Video Wave. 1- Is there any way to AUTOMATICALLY size photos to fit in the Safe Zone when adding them from a Photo File to Videowave ? I am doing a major project of Civil War Sites and have over 3000 photos that I eventually want to show on the TV. If I just allow them to be "cut off" at the Safe Zone it changes the composition oif the photo too dramatically on some photos; 2- If not, is there any way to resize the photos as a group ? Right now I have to run them all through the editing process one at a time. Thanks -- Roy

The pinned post gives several ways to do a group of photos. If they are all shot landscapre then there is no problem. If some are portrait, you may have do do it in 2 groups.

3000 images :o - how long is the slide show? Remember ornly 1 hour at best quality on a DVD; almost 2 hours at poorer quality. Almost double for DL.

The pinned post gives several ways to do a group of photos. If they are all shot landscapre then there is no problem. If some are portrait, you may have do do it in 2 groups.

3000 images :o - how long is the slide show? Remember ornly 1 hour at best quality on a DVD; almost 2 hours at poorer quality. Almost double for DL.

Thanks for the help. I will be breaking the show down into 26 states -- probably use at least 15 DVD. Took six years to collect all field data. The show is for me -- nobody else would sit through it !! -- Roy