Audio And Data On Same Disc?

slub

Question

9 answers to this question

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_CD

To create an Enhanced CD in EMC 10, you will need to do it in Music Disc Creator.

a. Launch Music Disc Creator.

b. Select Audio CD Project.

c. Add audio tracks.

d. Add data by going to File->Project Settings and place a check mark on 'Add data folder to disc'. Click Browse to select folder.

e. Click Burn.

cd

Thanks. I didn't realize it was so easy.

On same theme - what's best way to get video onto this Audio CD - and have the video autorun?

Cheers,

Stan

Since video takes of so much space I doubt it would be practical to add video to an Audio CD. They could only be added as data file anyway.

IF,you can get the video on the disc you could probably make an autorun.inf file that would play the video at insert and add that as a data file also.

To do this you may want a Mixed mode cd instead of an Enhanced cd.I think the mixed mode plays the data first instead of the audio.

IF,you can get the video on the disc you could probably make an autorun.inf file that would play the video at insert and add that as a data file also.

To do this you may want a Mixed mode cd instead of an Enhanced cd.I think the mixed mode plays the data first instead of the audio.

And EMC 9 was the last version that supported Mixed Mode :o

I take any chance I see, to point out that doing away with Disc Copier and Creator Classic is not a good idea

I would venture to guess, that most users, who have used any versions of the software, when it was only Roxio, would agree with you. I do.

But, getting the folks, who put out the new versions, to understand that the changes to those two programs, is not a good thing, may not happen. :(