• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
leslieone01

Editing Videos With Photoshow 5

Question

I have used the photoshow programs for years and love them. I have the version photoshow 5. I have used this many times but for some reason i cannot edit the short videos that the program allows you to input. I have done tons of shows with videos but now I cannot. I have updated the drivers.still cannot edit them.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have you had this same problem?

2 answers to this question

I have used the photoshow programs for years and love them. I have the version photoshow 5. I have used this many times but for some reason i cannot edit the short videos that the program allows you to input. I have done tons of shows with videos but now I cannot. I have updated the drivers.still cannot edit them.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have you had this same problem?

I ran into this only one time on an older photoshow. I created a file containing the original video and added it to my pictures, went to manage photoshow and went to bottom of photoshow to add more pictures, added the file and was able to edit from the orignal. I know it is a pain but I was able to salvage a hard work ps. Hope this helps.

Photoshow 5 only allow about 10 sec. length. I found I could edit it on another program and then reenter it into photoshow. Something to to with individual pictures. Could not add any video more then 10 sec. long no matter what I did.