• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Upset

Annoying Advertisment On Easy Media Creator 10

Question

There has been this very annoying advertisement on my Easy Media creator 10 about the Creator 2009 product ... How do I disable it. It's very annoying. I paid for the product .......and .....I mean ...........what is this'; Do I have to keep buying all your new product forever? Is this how Roxio treat its customer? :angry: :angry:

6 answers to this question

There has been this very annoying advertisement on my Easy Media creator 10 about the Creator 2009 product ... How do I disable it. It's very annoying. I paid for the product .......and .....I mean ...........what is this'; Do I have to keep buying all your new product forever? Is this how Roxio treat its customer? :angry: :angry:

Read here.

from that post :

"Disconnect your machine from the Internet.

Like many other things about EMC10, advertisements are not optional"

------------------------

advertisements are not optional!

(I have nothing else for say)

Yes, that's what I thought, but I found out I was wrong. Read the whole topic, please.

You aren't talking to Roxio, when you post in the forums. The folks here, are users, just like you.

If you want to complain to Roxio, directly, click on the Support icon at the top of your screen.

from that post :

"Disconnect your machine from the Internet.

Like many other things about EMC10, advertisements are not optional"

------------------------

advertisements are not optional!

(I have nothing else for say)

Technically you are quoting from the post above where I pointed you to. Did you actually read the link I posted you to, no. 3?