• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Print Anything

astro

Question

Pretty new to this program so was trying out a few features and created at poster and birthday card but I can't get them to print. The print page comes up I press print then the print cancel box appears for a few seconds then dissappears and nothing. I have checked the printer queue and it's empty and nothing has printed. Any suggestions. I am using a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that is wirelessly connected to a Dell 1320cn colour laser printer. I can print a test page but nothing from roxio so far.

5 answers to this question

Pretty new to this program so was trying out a few features and created at poster and birthday card but I can't get them to print. The print page comes up I press print then the print cancel box appears for a few seconds then dissappears and nothing. I have checked the printer queue and it's empty and nothing has printed. Any suggestions. I am using a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that is wirelessly connected to a Dell 1320cn colour laser printer. I can print a test page but nothing from roxio so far.

What software are you trying to print your poster and birthday card with?

Did you select your printer at the top left corner of the screen, and hit the print button at the bottom?

post-208-1235479159.jpg

If you did that and your printer was turned on and connected, what happened, or what messages did the system display?

Have tried printing a couple of ways but get the screen you showed and I do select my printer and hit the print button at the bottom then a small window opens that is headed "Print Cancel" with a button in the centre saying "Cancel" of course I don't click it but after about 15 seconds the window disappears and nothing has printed, no error messages, I am just back to the Print page where I started as shown on your attachment.

Edited by astro

Have tried printing a couple of ways but get the screen you showed and I do select my printer and hit the print button at the bottom then a small window opens that is headed "Print Cancel" with a button in the centre saying "Cancel" of course I don't click it but after about 15 seconds the window disappears and nothing has printed, no error messages, I am just back to the Print page where I started as shown on your attachment.

It looks to me as if the program thinks it is printing to your printer - the cancel button shows while it is "printing" - but nothing is getting sent.

I'm afraid this one is beyond me. I have no experience at all with wireless printer connections. :(

If there's nobody 'out there' with experience who can help, you may need to go back to your providers [Dell] for some expert assistance.